2017 Toyota Land Cruiser
The 2017 model year Toyota Land Cruiser is a powerful luxury SUV. This SUV is so powerful in fact, that the record for the world’s fastest SUV, is now held by the Toyota Land Cruiser. A run driven by Carl Edward reaching over 230 mph proves it. Who wouldn’t want the SUV that is now the fastest on the entire planet in their driveway?
The fastest SUV on the planet can be yours for an MSRP starting at $84,775. That is not that bad considering the SUV hit over 200mph! Not that any of us will be testing that theory anytime soon. The Toyota Land Cruiser has an overload of premium features plus Toyota’s legendary reputation for the highest resale value out of all auto manufacturers.
The 2017 Toyota Land Cruiser is an extremely durable SUV with both on and off-road capability for 8-passenger enjoyment unlike any other. Three rows of seats will fit a basketball team’s starting lineup, no problem.
The Land Cruiser’s interior is nothing short of a gift from the Toyota company to anybody deserving of this year’s latest model. Consider these features:
- A four-zone automatic front and rear climate control system, with a dust and pollen air filtration mode, push button controls, and individual temperature controls for driver, passenger, and rear passenger seats.
- An Entune premium JBL audio system is installed with integrated navigation, App suite, a 9-inch high-resolution multimedia touch screen with an integrated reverse camera, and a split-screen capability.
- 14 JBL speakers with a subwoofer, a SiriusXM 3-month complimentary access trial, HD Radio technology with iTunes tagging, USB port with iPod connectivity control, vehicle information, hands-free phone with advanced voice recognition, music streaming via Bluetooth and Siri Eyes free.
- The App Suite has a desired destination search app, Facebook Places, iHeartRadio, movietickets.com, OpenTable, Pandora, Yelp, and slacker radio apps. The App Suite is subscription-free.
- A rear seat DVD entertainment system with two individual 11.6-inch seatback mounted displays, RCA jacks, an HDMI input, remote control, and two wireless headphones.
- A Qi-compatible wireless smartphone and mobile device charging unit, with a full charge indicator light.
- 8-passenger seating with leather trim available in black or Terra.
- Heated and ventilated front seats with seat pockets and lumbar support.
- A 40/20/40 split reclining, folding, sliding, heated second-row seat with armrest and stain/spill resistant material.
- A 50/50 folding third-row seat, with folding headrests.
- Leather-trimmed heated steering wheel with wood grained accents and control options.
- Dynamic Radar Cruise Control
- A unique turquoise-edged illuminated instrument panel with speedometer, tachometer, voltmeter, coolant temp, fuel, engine oil/oil pressure gauges, and a multi-informational display includes odometer, trip meter, speedometer, fuel economy, distance to empty, average speed, park assist, ECO driving indicator display.
- A multi-terrain selection control includes crawl control, off-road turn assist, Pre-collision system warning alarm and adjustment, lane departure alert, sway warning adjustment, plus maintenance and warning information messages.
- Power windows, power locks, smart key system on all doors with liftgate remote keyless entry.
- Covered center console with a cooler box and second-row vents.
- Two center console 12V power outlets and one rear 120V AC power outlet.
- Twelve different cup and bottle holders
- Storage pockets in abundance
- Second and third-row LED illumination with a set of second-row LED map lights.
Toyota put side-body chrome moldings, with the Land Cruiser logo stamped onto them, around the body of the vehicle.
Great additional features, again are standard, like:
- A power tilt and slide moonroof with a sunshade, and a one-touch open/close feature and anti-jam protection.
- 18-inch 5-spoke alloy wheels with P285/60R18 116V tires.
- Rain-sensing aerodynamic variable intermittent windshield wipers and an intermittent rear wiper with windshield wiper de-icer.
- A set of privacy glass on the rear side quarter and the liftgate windows for a secure feel inside.
- A roof rack and a color-keyed rear spoiler with aluminum running boards.
- Both front and rear mounted tow hooks, as well as front and rear heavy duty mudguards.
- Front suspension, radiator, fuel tank, and transfer case skid plate protection. (Yes, for off-roading).
LEDs, LEDs, LEDs.
LED lights are included as daytime running lights, projector-beam low and high beam headlights with auto on and off features, and headlight cleaners. Front bumper LED fog lights, LED accent lighting with on or off feature, LED stop lights and light-pipe taillights with vortex generators.
The 5.7liter DOHC 32 valve V8, with dual independent variable valve timing, has 381 horsepower at 5,600 rpm and 401 lb-ft of torque at 3,600 rpm – plenty of power for 4-wheeling, towing or hauling. Toyota’s direct ignition system is standard, which gives added engine performance.
Paired to the 8-speed electronically controlled automatic transmission, which has sequential shift mode and uphill/downhill shift logic, the Land Cruiser’s drivetrain is one of a kind. A full-time 4-wheel drive with active traction control and a Torsen limited-slip center differential complete with a locking feature supports ultimate performance.
The 2017 Toyota Land Cruiser has many of Toyota’s best safety features, many that other auto manufacturers simply do not offer. Take, for example, Toyota Safety Sense, which includes a pre-collision system, a pedestrian detection system, Lane departure alert, auto high beams and dynamic radar cruise control. Other safety features include:
Toyota’s Star safety system, offering vehicle stability control, active traction control, multi-terrain 4-wheel anti-lock brake system, electronic brake-force distribution, brake assist, and smart stop technology.
- 10 different airbags including a driver and front passenger advanced airbag system, front passenger and driver seat mounted side airbags, second-row outboard seat-mounted side airbags, driver and passenger knee airbags, and an all row roll-sensing side curtain airbag system with a cutoff switch.
- Child lock rear doors with window lockout control
- Head injury/impact protection structure with an energy-absorbing soft upper interior trim
- Rigid body structure with side impact door beams
- Tire pressure monitoring system
- Front and rear sonar-assisted parking
- Blind spot monitoring and a rear cross traffic alert system
- Trailer sway control, hill start assist, anti-theft with engine immobilizer
- ToyotaCare with a no-cost maintenance plan and roadside assist
We appreciate your interest in our inventory, and apologize we do not have model details displaying on the website at this time. Please fill the form out below and our team will quickly respond, or, please call us at (816) 671-4500 for more information.
Loaded Land Cruiser Available Now
All these features and more are standard on the 2017 Toyota Land Cruiser. It is almost as if Toyota is giving us all a nice gift of luxury, extras, and convenience wrapped in a fully capable four wheel drive vehicle that is the best in its class. Toyota is extremely proud of the current Land Cruiser. Snatch one up today, if you can.
Rolling Hills Toyota would be happy to put you into a Land Cruiser. Give us a call and try one out today. Once you get into one, you will not want to go back to a crossover or smaller SUV. It is that comfortable, has almost all the comforts of home, and is great for a long road trip with the kids.
A Toyota Land Cruiser is available as a family SUV, an off-road monster, or simply the finest luxury SUV on the road today. You take your pick of what you would like your 2017 Toyota Land Cruiser to be, and when you are ready, give Rolling Hills Toyota a call.